Grand Prize Draw
A BIG THANK YOU to local businesses and volunteers who organised this new fundraising drive.
You managed to raise £1200.
The funds will go towards the NEW Helping Hand Project.
This project sees the start of ‘much needed’ maintenance and repairs to the Grade 2 Listed Building.
Prizes donated by and winners:
- A J Winters Butcher Voucher £10 won by Connie Beckett
- Adam James £25 Voucher won by Karen
- Boots Gift Set won by Pam Hodge
- Costigan Construction M&S £25 Gift voucher won by Josie
- Crispin’s Two key cuts won by Mr/Mrs Bull
- Delicious Deli Voucher £10 won by Mr/Mrs Everitt
- Emphasis Gifts/Toiletries won by Mr/Mrs Prowse
- George James Prosecco won by Mr/Mrs Miller
- Grants Hand made soaps won by Mr/Mrs Crook
- H R Hodge Voucher £15 won by Mr/Mrs Tipping
- Hamdon Financial Services Box of Chocolates won by Mr/Mrs McKenna
- Hattie & Heidi £15 gift voucher won by Linda Bayliss
- K D Carpets small rug won by Louisa
- Lock Stock & Barrel £10 voucher won by Julia Clements
- Lockets Voucher £5 won by Karenre enter into a raffle as already won
- N & D News Two boxes of chocolates won by Shawnie
- P W Grinter £20 cash won by Sarah Armstrong
- Phoenix Fish won by Anne Shirley
- Post Office 3 Hessian bags won by Mr/Mrs Pearce
- The Old Bakehouse Voucher £5 won by Laura Farmer
- The Pig Pen meal for two (one ticket donated by Ann Cannon) won by Rob Boulter
- Tim Unwin Voucher £20 won by Emma Belben
- Western Engineering Free M O T won by Rachel(Cranes)