The AGM of the Petherton Arts Trust will take place on Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 7.15pm
at The David Hall, South Petherton
Following a detailed risk assessment and the adoption of mitigating measures, the David Hall is a Covid-secure venue & the AGM arrangements will comply with our safety protocols & other safety rules as issued by the Government.
All who wish to attend will be asked to read and accept the venue regulations, wear a mask when moving around the Hall and respect others and be responsible by ensuring safe distancing from others present.
Please do not attend if you are unwell or show signs of the virus – a new persistent cough, a high temperature, loss of taste or smell. Please do not attend if you or any member of your household have been informed to self-isolate up to the 10days before or on the day of attending.
With regret, in accordance with our safety protocols, we will not be providing any refreshments, though attendees are welcome to bring their own.
- Welcome, apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM 6th October 2020
- Presentation of the Annual Report
- Presentation of the Draft Accounts for 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021
- Looking forward – the challenges and opportunities for 2022 onwards
- Election of Reporting Accountants
- Election of Board Trustees and vote of thanks to Officers and Trustees
- Any Other Relevant Business
- Close of AGM
Copies of the relevant reports, minutes and papers will be available on the Hall’s website before the meeting and will also be available in hard copy at the AGM
If you are Trustee and cannot attend the AGM, you may, if you wish, appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf. If so please contact Emma Westerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will provide the necessary voting paperwork)
Friends of PAT and current volunteers are invited and encouraged to attend and vote